There are a wide variety of airlines flying into Dublin Airport, choose your favourite and get booking…we’re waiting to welcome you!
Irish Rail is the Republic of Ireland’s national rail company, with trains operating to/from Dublin, Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Clare, Galway, Westport, Ballina, Sligo, Belfast, Wexford and Rosslare. They also operate DART within Dublin and Commuter trains within the Greater Dublin Area.
Travel by rail is hassle free, if you need more information on Irish Rail services visit www.irishrail.ie
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need a ticket?
Where possible our events are free to attend. For ticketed events early booking is advised. Book here to secure your Soul Festival Club tickets.
2. How do I get from my hotel to the venue?
Just ask at your hotel reception desk, they’ll be happy to provide you with directions.
3. Where can I find an interactive map of Dublin?
Easy, click here.
4. Where is Merrion Square Park?
Merrion Square park is situated on the south side of Dublin city centre beside Leinster House. Click here for a map.
5. Do I need a Visa to travel to Ireland?
In general the answer is no, but for more information click here.
6. Where can I find information about Public Transport in Dublin? / How do I get around Dublin?
For more information about getting around Dublin click here.
7. How do I get from the Airport to my hotel?
For information on how to get from Dublin Airport to your final destination click here.
8. Where can I go for a bite to eat when I get to Dublin?
There’s lots of great places to eat in Dublin, check out our Festival Restaurant Trail in association with Bridgestone Guides for some of our favourite places.